Hello bloggers..


This is a moment of torturing ever!!!
Never been in my working life..that I'd to attend meeting for such a long period of time...

Today is Friday!!! Know what? I juz finished attending presentation and briefing session plus meeting!!! So tiring...

What?! Yea laa..just finished!! And it started early this morning..around 9.40am..then, we'd break..lunch hour..afterwards, continued untill juz now... {already 6.00pm ++} Actually it was presentation from HODs and open session question {or the other ways around} And I was the PIC for taking minutes of meeting and jot down important points.. So that, I'll be the reminder
to those who is mentally blunt.. Shut up Tny!!!


You got it! The picture tells it..imagine..


It was really paint in the a** feeling tho..in an air-conditional room with people unstoppably smoking around.. Fuuhhh!!! Imagine how's your smell like?! Like smoke laa...dammit! Now I guess..I'd enuf.. and I'm going home now.. Taa..



Comments (1)

On November 22, 2011 at 10:27 AM , alquinin said...

kau comel doh. nak kenal boleh?

aku serius!

 

Nuff